United Realty Group, Inc. (“URG”, “Company”, “Our” and “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your privacy. We are committed to complying with the requirements of the applicable data privacy laws, Our Privacy Notice as well as our Website Terms and Conditions of Use Policy.
This Privacy Notice discloses the privacy practices for URG website, www.united.re.
This privacy notice applies to the information collected by this website, in email, and other electronic messages between you and this Website. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by a third party.
This notice will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, website contact form, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
GDPR & Data Controller
URG is responsible for this Notice and is a “Controller” for purposes of processing personal data and as defined in the GDPR. We are responsible for operating and maintaining the Website. Any trusted third parties with which We share your personal data as described in this Notice are “Processors” as defined in the GDPR.
If you live in the European Union, you have specific rights arising under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). These are:
- Your Access to and Control over Information
- Right to Rectification: you have the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Erasure: you the right to have United Realty Group delete your personal information upon request.
- Right to Restrict: you have the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing your Personal Data.
- Right to Object: you have the right to object to us processing your Personal Data on grounds relating to your situation or for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Data Portability: you have the right to request a copy of your Personal Data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service.
- Right not to be Subject to Automated Decision Making: you have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
We respect your privacy and do not share your Personal Data except as required by law. The Personal Data we collect, and process is controlled by United Realty Group, Inc. You may contact us 725 E. Dundee Road, Suite 201-B, Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004 or by email at info(at)united(dotted)re
Purposes of collection of your personal data
Personal data is processed by Our staff. We may disclose personal data that We collect, or you provide as described in this Notice:
- To Our trusted subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To entities we use to support Our business such as contractors, service providers, and other third parties.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights or the property of Company, Our customers, or others.
- To a successor/buyer in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as an ongoing concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by the Company about Our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide the personal data.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the personal data.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal proceedings, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- We may otherwise disclose your personal data only for purposes disclosed in this Notice or on the Website, as required by law, or with your informed consent.
Personal Data – What We Collect:
We only collect basic personal data about you or form you, and do not intentionally collect any sensitive data. The data We collect may include:
- Your first and last name
- Your company name (if applicable)
- Your email address
- IP address
- Mobile device ID
- Email correspondence with us
Automatic collection of data – As you navigate through and interact with Our Website, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your browsing actions and patterns as well as equipment including:
- Details of your visits to Our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We may maintain or associate the information we collect automatically with personal information we collect in other ways. The technologies We or Our trusted third parties use for this automatic data collection may include:
Do Not Track Disclosure –We do not track customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. The information We collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can send a request via email to info(at)united(dotted)re to see what data we have about you, if any.
If you have any requests about correcting or deleting a personal information you have provided to us, please email at info(at)united(dotted)re. We may not accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would be in violation of any law or legal requirements or input incorrect data.
You may withdraw your consent to Our Company’s processing of your personal data through this Website any time by emailing us at info(at)united(dotted)re using the same email address associated with your data, simply type the words “WITHDRAW CONSENT” in the subject line of your email. Upon receipt of withdrawal of consent, Company will confirm receipt and proceed with cancellation of processing your personal data and erase your data in accordance with this Notice.
If you wish to cease use of Our Website and have your personal data deleted from Our Website, please notify Company at the email address below. Company will confirm receipt and erase your personal data.
With your consent by subscribing to our Newsletter, We would like to use your contact information to inform you about Our services and products as well as Company newsletters. We selectively make your contact information available to third-party partners so that they may provide you information about Our services that may be of interest to you. These third-party partners may handle marketing and other communications on Our behalf. This contact information is not used for other purposes and the contact can choose to opt out and unsubscribe from any such marketing via the unsubscribe option in any marketing emails you may receive from us. California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section §1798.83) permits users of Our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to info(at)united(dotted)re
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.